Fire Detection and Alarm Systems
We specialise in fire alarm installation, servicing and maintenance.
• Control Panels
• Smoke Detectors
• Heat Detectors
• Beam Detectors
• Manual Call Points
• Interface Units
Guaranteed & tailored to your facility. Pyrogard follow Building Regulations and Technical Guidance. We have expertise in protecting commercial interests spanning small business, offices, industrial, retail, healthcare, sports clubs & tenanted properties. Reducing costs for all our customers.
Compliance with Section 18(2) of the Fire Services Acts, 1981 and 2003 generally applies to all premises other than a dwelling house occupied as a single private dwelling.
This section of the Act places a duty on persons having control over premises to:
• take all reasonable measures to guard against the outbreak of fire,
• provide reasonable fire safety measures,
• prepare and provide appropriate fire safety procedures,
• ensure fire safety measures and procedures are applied at all times,
• Ensure as far as is reasonably practicable the safety of persons on the premises in the event of an outbreak of fire.
Why service and maintain your alarm?
Pyrogard promotes a higher level of workmanship. We provide verification and reassurance that all work is carried out to the highest standards. Credibility of completion certificates based on I.S.3218:2009 (Fire Detection and Alarm Systems for Buildings – System Design, Installation, Servicing and Maintenance),
Providing full fire safety solutions - Using our services ensures enhanced safety in the event of an outbreak of fire at your workplace
The main function of the fire alarm system is to give early warning to enable the occupants of your premises to safely escape the building in the event of a fire. A serviced fire alarm reduces the loss or damage to the building by early detection and initiating emergency actions where required
Failure of your system to operate properly may result in a prosecution under the Fire Services Act of 1981 (Section 18) with a possible fine or imprisonment. Choose Pyrogard for piece of mind
How can Pyrogard help you meet your responsibilities?
Note: The annual inspection of the Fire Detection & Alarm System must be carried out by a competent service organisation and the certificate of compliance submitted in accordance with the recommendations of IS 3218
In addition to weekly user checks: Pyrogard technicians effectively service and maintain your system as required
• Battery Load Test
• Operate min. 1 device per zone
• Confirm all panel functions are operating normally (incl. fault)
• Confirm alarm device operation
• Structure/System survey
• Analysis & Report by service provider
• Record/Log to be presented by User
Contact Us Today To See How We Can Improve Your Fire Safety